Thursday, February 25, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Pearl. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

Hi, I'm Pearl, a 1-year-old female New Zealand bunny (ID # 33527). I have the best, most fun personality!. If you are looking for a best friend, I am the one. I am perfectly behaved and will warm up your home with my delightful bunny personality. I would also make a great companion to a male bunny. I am available for adoption from the Escondido Humane Society. My adoption fee of $45 includes up-to-date vaccinations, spay and vet exam. For more information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails