Thursday, February 18, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Missy. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

Hi, I'm Missy, a 6-year-old female domestic shorthair mix (ID # 42951). I am very loving and have been known to seek out attention with a friendly meow and purr. I can be a little shy and cautious, so I just ask that you are patient and slow in our interactions when I'm first getting to know you. But don't let that discourage you ... I am very sweet and friendly, so I am definitely worth the effort of getting to know! I am available for adoption at the Escondido Humane Society, 3450 E. Valley Parkway. My $110 adoption fee includes spay, microchip, up-to-date vaccinations, wellness exam after adoption, bag of food, behavioral support and discounts at local pet supply, grooming and boarding partners. For information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails