Thursday, February 11, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Kone. Here's what he wants you to know about him:

I am a 3-year-old neutered male pit bull mix (ID # 42533). I am a volunteer favorite because I am such a special dog – inside and out. I am patient and gentle and love nothing more than to sit on your lap and be loved. I'm pretty mellow for a young dog, but a good game of soccer is my favorite pastime. The volunteers at the shelter are currently working with we to teach me the 10 skills on the AKC Canine Good Citizen Test, and I am already a star pupil! My adoption comes with a full session of beginner obedience classes courtesy of Hidden Valley Obedience Club so I can continue my training with my new family. My $110 adoption fee includes neuter; microchip with lifetime registration; up-to-date vaccinations; licensing (Escondido, San Marcos and Poway areas only); veterinary exam at EHS; wellness exam after adoption; bag of food; discounts at local pet supply, grooming and boarding partners; and behavior support. For information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails