Thursday, February 4, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week


This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Augie. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

I am an adorable, 2-year-old spayed female bunny mix (ID # is 40358). I have cute white markings around my toes and muzzle and have soulful brown eyes. I am friendly and easy to handle, but like most bunnies I would rather snuggle next to you than be held. I am available for adoption at the Escondido Humane Society. My adoption fee of $45 includes up-to-date vaccinations, spay and vet exam. For more information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails