Friday, December 11, 2009

Letters to Santa Paws

Several Escondido Humane Society adoptable animals have written letters to Santa Paws that we will be sharing here. All of the animals come in different shapes, colors, breeds, species and backgrounds, but they all have the same holiday wish: A new family to love them forever. We will be posting their letters frequently, so check back here often. First up is Sara, who has been at the Escondido Humane Society for 656 days as of Dec. 11.

Dear Santa Paws,

I’m Sara. I’ve been a very good kitty this year. I have been so patient waiting for my new family to take me home, but it's been almost two years and I'm starting to wonder if they will ever find me. And while everyone here at the Escondido Humane Society has loved me and taken care of me, two years is a long time to be without a bed, food dish, toys, treats and family of my very own. The holiday gift I’d love most would be a loving home, a family to cherish me forever, my own box to sleep in (I love boxes!), and a window where I can soak in the sun and daydream. Could you make my holidays wishes come true?

P.S. If you could please find me a home with no other cats that would be purrrfect!

Love,

Sara

** Sara is a 7-year-old female domestic shorthair mix (ID #23671). She is available for adoption at the Escondido Humane Society. For more information about her, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to www.escondidohumanesociety.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails