Thursday, December 3, 2009

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Crystal. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

Hi, I'm Crystal, a 2-year-old spayed female New Zealand White mix (ID # 36723). My eight babies and I were turned into a shelter near downtown Los Angeles after Easter. I bravely cared for my babies in the L.A. shelter near barking dogs until I was rescued by the Escondido Humane Society and placed into foster care. I am a little bit shy but a very sweet and calm girl overall. I'm good with gentle dogs and cats and have done well when meeting male bunnies. I am available for adoption from the Escondido Humane Society. My adoption fee of $45 includes up-to-date vaccinations, spay and vet exam. For more information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.

See Crystal in the North County Times by clicking on the following link:


See Crystal in The Paper by clicking on the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails