Friday, December 18, 2009

Buffy's letter to Santa Paws

Dear Santa Paws,

My name is Buffy. I have been a very good girl this year. Some people might think I am naughty, but I'm just young and feisty. I have all kinds of spunk and love to play and be silly. I'm looking for a family that is just as fun-loving as me and who will appreciate my zest for life. Can you and the elves find me my own place to call home?

P.S. I would probably do best in a cat-savvy home. And if you could find me a new home with no other cats, that would be purrrfect!

Love,

Buffy

** Buffy is a 2-year-old female orange tabby mix (ID #37419). She is available for adoption at the Escondido Humane Society. For more information about her, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to www.escondidohumanesociety.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails