Thursday, December 10, 2009

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Kermit. Here's what he wants you to know about him:

Hi, I'm Kermit, a 3-year-old male Chihuahua mix (ID # 36830). I have a very sweet temperament, but I can be shy upon first meeting new people. I do love attention and spending time with people. I will do best in an adult home or with older children. I am available for adoption through the Escondido Humane Society, 3450 E. Valley Parkway. I am currently in foster care at Dogtopia of San Marcos, 925 W. San Marcos Blvd. My adoption fee of $110 includes microchip, up-to-date vaccinations, neuter and vet exam. For more information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.

See Kermit in The Paper by clicking on the following link:


See Kermit on 10news.com by clicking on the following link:
59

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails