Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Alfie's letter to Santa Paws

Dear Santa Paws,

I'm Alfie. When I first came to the Escondido Humane Society, I was a shy, quiet dog. I'm now in foster care, where I'm learning that there is love out there in the world. I have blossomed into a happy dog and am ready to be someone's companion in my very own home. Maybe you can help me find a good home and a loving family who will be patient with me and help me continue to blossom into the dog everyone here knows I can be. When you find my new family, please be sure to tell them that I am not a barker, I'm crate-trained and potty-trained, I don't shed much, I enjoy my doggie bed and toys, and that I'm gentle and easy to have around.

P.S. If you could find me a home with older, dog-savvy children or teenagers, and a doggie playmate where I don't have to be the Alpha dog, that would be great!

Love,

Alfie

** Alfie is a 1-year-old male pit bull mix (ID #37838). He is available for adoption from the Escondido Humane Society, 3450 E. Valley Parkway. If you are interested in adopting Alfie, please contact the Escondido Humane Society Adult Dog Foster Care Coordinator at julieh@escondidohumanesociety.org or ehsfosterjulie@aol.com. Or just call her at (760) 594-7605.

Click on the following link to see Alfie on San Diego 6's "Animal House:"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails