Thursday, November 19, 2009

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Lizzy. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

I may be 12 years old, but I am still loving life! I am very mellow and just want to lie at your feet all day. I love to go for walks and just be loved. I am currently in foster care with a wonderful family with two children and a friendly dog. Because I am a senior dog, my adoption fee is only $27 during the month of November! I am already spayed, microchipped, fully vaccinated, dewormed, defleaed, and my adoption comes with a free vet wellness certificate that you can use within two weeks of adopting me. Also, Dogtopia of San Marcos will dontate a gift card for a free spa treatment valued at $35! I am the total package! If you are interested in learning more about me, please contact Escondido Humane Society Adult Dog Foster Care Coordinator Julie at julieh@escondidohumanesociety.org or ehfosterjulie@aol.com or call her Escondido Humane Society work number at (760) 594-7605 today.

See Lizzy in the North County Times by clicking on the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails