Friday, March 19, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Autumn. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

Hi, I'm Autumn, a 2-year-old spayed female bunny, ID # 42010. I am a real love bug! I am super sweet and friendly and love people. Like all bunnies, I love my run time, and I have some pretty good dance moves! I might do well as a companion to a male bunny. I am available for adoption at the Escondido Humane Society, 3450 E. Valley Parkway. My $45 adoption fee includes neuter, microchip, up-to-date vaccinations and wellness exam. For more information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.

Don't forget that the Escondido Humane Society's Paws in the Park dog walk is from 8 a.m. to noon Sunday, March 28. The event may have gone to the dogs, but it will raise funding for ALL animals at the Escondido Humane Society, including me! Contact (760) 888-2235 for more information, or go to http://www.firstgiving.com/ehs to register today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails