Thursday, March 4, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Sid. Here's what he wants you to know about him:

Hi, I'm Sid, a 12-year-old neutered male Chihuahua mix (ID # 42966). I may be an older gentleman, but I still have lots of love left to give my new family. I am currently residing in a foster home, and my foster family reports that I am a joy to have around. I am mellow and well-behaved and fit in well with the other family dogs. I love to snuggle and play with my doggie toys. I am available for adoption from the Escondido Humane Society. My adoption fee of $55 includes neuter; microchip with lifetime registration; up-to-date vaccinations; dog licensing (Escondido, San Marcos and Poway areas only); veterinary exam at EHS; wellness exam after adoption; bag of food; discounts at local pet supply, grooming and boarding partners; and behavior support for dogs and cats for lifetime of animal. If you are interested in learning more about me, e-mail julieh@escondidohumanesociety.org, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails