Thursday, January 28, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Tonya. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

Hi, I'm Tonya, a 4-year-old spayed female domestic shorthair mix (ID # 40768). The first thing you might notice about me is that I am a little different from all the other cats. I came to the Escondido Humane Society as a stray with a badly injured tail, which had to be amputated. But that hasn’t dampened my fun-loving personality and spirit! I am spunky and lively and love to play. I also know how to settle down and like to be held and cuddled. I am available for adoption at the Escondido Humane Society, 3450 E. Valley Parkway. My $110 adoption fee includes microchip, up-to-date vaccinations, spay and vet exam. For more information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails