Friday, January 22, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week


*** Happy update: Oliver was adopted this afternoon! ***

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Oliver. Here's what he wants you to know about him:

Hi, I'm Oliver, a 2-year-old male Chihuahua mix (ID # 42406). I am very loveable, adorable and in need of a home and a family. I had a rough start in life, so I have had a hard time trusting people at first. I have been with a foster family for a couple of months and they have taught me to love, trust, play with other dogs, ride in the truck and watch TV. I am now a happy little dog, and once I get to know you I am a loyal companion who likes to be cuddled (and, if allowed, wants to be in close under the covers!). I am available for adoption from the Escondido Humane Society, 3450 E. Valley Parkway. I am currently in foster care. If you are interested in learning more about me e-mail julieh@escondidohumanesociety.org, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to http://www.escondidohumanesociety.org/. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails