Saturday, February 14, 2009

Escondido Humane Society featured pets

This week's featured pets are Clarke, Sara and Natasha. Last week's pets are still looking for good homes, so be sure to scroll down to meet them as well.

Clarke
Hi, I'm Clarke, and I am one big bundle of love and fun wrapped into one! I am just oozing with personality, and I never cease to make the volunteers and staff here laugh at my goofy antics. I love everyone I meet, human and dogs alike, and will smother you with kisses if given the chance. I do well on the leash and am very attentive to what my people want from me. I know sit (you have to ask me only once) and am very smart, so I bet I could learn some new tricks. I also love to play, especially with a ball or rope! All in all, I think I am the perfect companion. Stop by soon so I can show you why!
Sara
Sara is a domestic short hair cross who has been waiting for her forever home for almost a year. Sara is an energetic, youthful 6-year-old who loves to play. She would do best in a cat-savvy, quiet home, and she would prefer not to share her home with dogs or other cats. Sara is an individual and is definitely in touch with her inner lioness.

Natasha

Natasha is a very pretty white and brown girl, about 1 year old. Look at those markings - as if she stuck her nose in the gingerbread dough! Natasha likes being petted, and playing in the exercise pen in a paper bag tunnel. She has been spayed and is ready to bring joy to your home. Hop on in and meet Natasha and her fellow roomies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails