Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Escondido Humane Society featured pets

This week's featured pets are Wesley, Sage and Rain. Last week's pets are still looking for good homes, so be sure to scroll down to meet them as well.

Wesley

I'm Wesley, and as you can see from my picture, I am just a goofy pooch who likes to smile and have fun. I absolutely love to play and act silly. I really enjoy playing rope and being outside. I'm not super cuddly all the time, but I have been known to snuggle after a long walk and play time. I am eager to please and listen well, so all you need to do is show me what you want and I will get it quickly. I would love to learn some new tricks and maybe take a training class so I can hone my skills.

Sage

Sage is a 2-year-old shorthair cross who has been patiently waiting for her new home since July 2007. Sage is really affectionate and is the ultimate lap cat once she gets to know you. She also is playful and very sweet. She might be OK with other cats as long as they arent too rambunctious. Sage would do best with people who are cat-savvy, and she would prefer to be in a family with older children because she appreciates a quieter home.

Rain

Rain is white with very pretty brown spots and beautiful blue eyes. She is about a year old and spayed. She is fairly small and should do well in a quiet home with gentle children and other gentle pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails