Thursday, April 8, 2010

Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week

This week's Escondido Humane Society Pet of the Week is Tiana. Here's what she wants you to know about her:

Hi, I'm Tiana! I am a really sweet girl and don't have the feisty personality that most Dwarf bunnies have. I love attention and will bow down my head to invite you to pet me. I also love to play in a Cottontail Cottage when I'm out for my daily run time. At 10 months old, I'm still a young bunny who will add lots of love and companionship to my new home. My ID # is 44313. I am available for adoption at the Escondido Humane Society, 3450 E. Valley Parkway. My adoption fee of $45 includes up-to-date vaccinations, spay and vet exam. For more information, call (760) 888-2247 or log on to www.escondidohumanesociety.org. The Escondido Humane Society Adoption Center is open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week.

Click here to see Tiana in the North County Times

Click here to see Tiana in The Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails